View Single Post
  #140   ^
Old Sun, Oct-12-03, 08:09

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Just wanted to peek in and say hi to everyone!

Heather, you are going to have an awesome time! I wish you the best! Enjoy Dominica. It is beautiful! We have been there.
We hosted two students, both living in Santo Domingo. Alexander's dad gave us info on your resort. I wish you the best, enjoying that lucsious Caribbean cuisine! Hopefully you can sneak off the resort into the nearby towns and see the real DR as well. It is sooo beautiful!

Heather don't feel bad for not posting to everyone. We all understand, and like Karen said it is getting harder to do that.

Stacy glad to hear your kitty is going to be ok. Strays seem to make the most awesome pets. He is fortunate to have found you.

We t.p.'d our friends' house in broad daylight on Friday. He wife came out holding their poodle. As the teens kept doing their duty, I said, 'It's ok if we do this isn't it?" She said, "Sure!" Well we got digital pics with her in our group, in front of our masterpiece. I fanagled the birthday girl's mom into coming along too. It was her first time of t.p.ing, and here she is in her 40's! Well we finished, started to drive away (they live at the bottom of a cul-de-sac hill, and HERE HE COMES! So the girls screamed and I just casually slipped the van into a neighbor's driveway, so he'd think we lived there. Well duh, he knows his neighbors! The girls slipped down in their seats. He blocked us in the driveway. He got a roll out of HIS truck, and away he went on our wet van! We have never laughed so hard in our lives! We got more pics with teach and our gang, as he wrapped them all in one big group tp bundle. He said he is going to get the kingpin, and you know who THAT is. Kept looking out my windows all night Friday night, and no TP. But he's not stupid. He'll wait until we don't expect it. This was such a fun memory, no harm done, lots of laughter, and what an awesome thought that a teacher is so beloved by former students, that they can come over and do that. He rolls with the punches.

Well that had nothing to do with LC'ing but wanted to share.
Off to church now for our 40 Days of Purpose--football game was yesterday but I was at the baby shower (she got SO much stuff---wish more 17 year old moms had the support she does)!
Oh I bought coconut oil and almond flour at TJ's yesterday. Has anyone used coconut oil? good for stir-fry I hope.
Hugs, Annie