#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-11-03, 19:14
Whoosh me baby!

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 276/258/180 Female 66 inches
BF:Yep, gots to go
Progress: 19%
Default Well meaning comments

I know people think they mean well, but what posesses them to start telling me I'm thin enough? For crying out loud, what woman at five foot six is thin at 202 pounds? Is it fear that you may suddenly look better than them? Is it that they fear you are changing more than just your body? Are they jealous because they aren't successful in their chosen diet plan? I am getting tired of people at work telling me to slow down and be satisfied with how well I've already done. I AM happy with how far I've come, but know I can do even better. I really don't think 150# is too unreasonable a low to reach for. Lord knows i'm not reaching for 100#! Most of my co-workekrs are nurses and nursing assistants-several of which tell me every week they are worried about me. Sheesh! It's not like I bring it up either-I wait for their comments first before talking up Atkins.

Now please don't think I have an eating disorder-just don't go there. They just don't approve of Atkins and want me to lose weight slower. Heck-I've slowed to 5 pounds or less/month. I think that's plenty danged slow!
Sponsored Links