#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-26-01, 13:44
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 188/171/130-140
BF:
Progress:
Default Water Weight?

Re: Thanks for the advice. I drink about 5 - 6 litres of water a day so I doubt I'm losing water weight.

Hi Dave,

I drink about 3-4 litres of water a day and I'm not sure that I keep any of that on as excess weight.

I find that the water really helps to eliminate waste from the body.... and it works fast too! I find that if I also have a good size glass before my meals and a glass after meals, that also helps to clean the system.

However, it would be good to know exactly how much of the water we drink do our bodies absorb and keep in and for how long, or is it a constant flow in and out as we go to the 'Bathroom'.

If you do drink that much a day I would say that you may also be experiencing just a really good clean up of your system, and if you have a lot to lose you could be losing at a steady rate everyday. Once your all "Flushed Out" ( excuse the term ) you should see that you'll slow down, but not stop...... as long as you drink that water.

Well I wish you continued success on your road to a healthier you!

And if anyone knows more about what else water does to and for our bodies while LCing that would help.

Much success to you all!
Lisa

Sponsored Links