#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-11-03, 07:20
Arizona 215 lb Loser

Plan: Suzanne Somers
Stats: 327/315/190 Male 5 ft 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Celebrating 60lbs in 4 months!

I'm pretty excited this morning! My morning weight was 330.6, which means I've now officially lost 60 pounds since I started!! And I only started four months ago, so this is really very cool!!

Now, I'm not entirely sure what my real starting weight was, but the last known weigh in for me was 386 at a doctor's office over two years ago, and I know I weighed more than that when I started, so 390 is my best guess (taking into account the weight of clothes).

What's even better is how comfortable I've been doing this. I've had no real cravings and have been able to watch people eat pizza and pie and cake and so on without really desiring what they're eating. In fact, I don't think I've knowingly cheated once this whole time. And for me, I really like that. I like being able to say I've never ever touched the "funky" foods -- and never will again!!

It's just easier NEVER doing something then occasionally doing it. I've never drank coffee in my life, and I have no desire to, but even more, I don't want to break my perfect record. And that helps a LOT!!

I encourage everybody to totally go for it. This really is a wonderful thing that has happened in my life, and I know it is for everybody else that does this as well. We have so much to be thankful for.

God bless everyone!
Sponsored Links