View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Oct-10-03, 13:21

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 188.5/169.5/145 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:way/too/much!
Progress: 44%

Candles, it took me a loooong time to recognize the different feelings in my tummy. I think being pregnant so many times messed me up: I always ate for hunger, nausea, whatever. I thought everything needed food! LOL!

Yesterday, I tried to focus on the fact that I was upset and eating wouldn't help the tummy feelings, and would only compound my problems bec I'd me mad and dh AND myself! Deep breathing and a prayer every time it got bad made the difference.

I've had a time getting that shield on there! Just right click on someone's shield and copy the url into your browser. Go to your signature and click the icon that means "add image." A little window will pop up with the [IMG] brackets and you just paste in your url. For the number of days, you just change the digit at the end of the url every day. Don't forget to save your signature! I forgot the first time I got it on there and it took a while to figure out how to do it again! LOL!

We can do it! We all have to start with DAY 1, right, Katgurl? But you've had some other days that were cheatfree, obviously!