View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Oct-10-03, 09:15

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

I have lost a total of 25 lbs in almost a year. I had stalled for five months of that year. Atleast, I call it a stall because I did not take any measurements during that time and I do not know if I lost any inches. A true stall means that not only has weight loss stalled ( I think that has to be in a total of 6 weeks ), but there has been no loss in inches either. I did not like the fact that I had stalled but I continued to plug through this "diet". Then in August I had lost 5 lbs. I think that it was because we bought a new home that has 2 flights of stairs and that its where my exercise came in. I am hypoglycemic and peri-manopausal so that has to be computed into the weight loss, or lack of.

In my opinion, it is more important to stay consistant so that your body can get a clue as to what you are doing. If you make too many changes, that could be more detrimental than a cheat. Every year, I make the resolution to lose atleast 20 lbs. Therefore, 25 lbs is more than what I could have ever hoped for in the past. I have set up goals with Atkins WOE and I have discovered that I have expected more from this diet than what my body is willing to respond to, which isn't fair to myself or Dr. Atkins. My final goal is to weigh 125 lbs. I will get there whe I get there.

Black57

To be successful in anything, one must be consistant.