#7   ^
Old Fri, Oct-10-03, 08:15

Plan: Cyclic Ketogenic Diet
Stats: 261/236.5/160 Female 5'7"
BF:--%/--%/--%
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Dervish,

I haven't tried Soy milk yet. I just can't bring myself to try it plus it is so expensive. I drink Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi but have never found another Caffeine Free drink except Coke and that I can't stomach. How is the Dr. Pepper? I would like to compare it to Pepsi sometime! About the water that you say "ick" to, have you ever tried it with a spritz of lemon? To me it is quite refreshing.

Yeah, if you drink the soymilk everyday it can get quite expensive. I usually only drink a cup a few times a week so it's not that bad. The best way I can describe the taste and consistency is that it's like cocoa made with skim milk. I can usually get a container of it at Kroger’s for $1.50 for any flavor.

Diet Dr. Pepper is my favorite diet drink. It's the only diet drink, to me, that resembles its non-diet counterpart the most. The other diet drinks have too much of an aftertaste for my liking.

I've never been a water fan but I'm much better then I used to be. I used to "spike" my water with lemon and sometimes even Splenda but I'm to the point where I can just drink it plain.