View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-03, 09:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188/181/145 Female 5' 5
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 16%
Default Wendy's Salad & lunch ideas

I found the ceasar dressing at Wendy's to be less than 1 gram of carbs per serving. Thats the one I use. I like it on the BLT Grilled Chicken Salad. So total it comes to 7 grams of carbs for the whole salad. Its very filling. I cant see where BBK104 says that they are high in carbs. You of course would never eat the croutons and always pick the salad dressing lowest in carbs. Just my opinion. You can go to Wendy's website and build your own meal and then choose whatever lowest in carbs.

I also like to get the double cheese burger with bacon (minus the bun of course) its so good you almost don't miss the bun, and the side ceasar salad.

Also for lunch at home I like to make a small salad with lettuce, a few small cherry tomatoes, green peppers, green onions, then take a can of tuna mixed with mayo and green onions and plop it right in the middle of the salad and then put Ken's steakhouse Red Wine Vinegar & olive oil dressing around on the salad part. That is really yummmy.....one of my lunch favorites.