#5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-03, 07:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/230/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori H
Hi Mickey! Welcome, welcome. Don't feel bad...there are a lot of folks out there that have some very serious misconceptions about Atkins and low-carbing. At least you read the book and educated yourself so that you know the facts.

Congratulations on your weight loss! It's normal for it to slow after the first few weeks. A true stall occurs when you go for 6 weeks and don't lose any inches or pounds so you haven't got a problem so far. Are you measuring yourself? Atkins makes you lose inches like no diet I've ever seen (and believe me, I've tried them all) even when the scale isn't showing a loss.

We are happy to have you here with us and I will send the whoosh fairy your way if I see her!

I have not measured myself. I know I should have. I guess I am going to rely on the the "curves " measurements that I had taken. If I can ever get my motivation back to go. *laughs* One day at a time I keep telling myself. I'm not going to push it. I do notice the inches coming off though, which is why I don't think this stall is getting the better of me.