View Single Post
  #120   ^
Old Thu, Oct-09-03, 04:16
Registered Member

Plan: lots of meat
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 5 10"
BF:goal: 17%
Progress: 41%

Hello! This morning showed a positive result.. the scale was on the UNDERSIDE of 155 even though I am swollen from it being the week before TOM. I actually expected to see at least 157-8 this morning just from how I feel.

I got some japanese noodles yesterday called konnjaku. They're incredible, I got the ones that look like glass noodles and these wide flat ones. The texture is amazing, they have no taste, when you fry them they take on a meaty texture. And they have 0 fat, 0 protein, 3 carb (which are all fiber) per serving. They saved my butt yesterday at dinner. I had used most of my calories for the day (yes, calories are restricted) and was fretting about what to eat. Even a tiny portion of 1 hard boiled egg with 1tb mayo and 1/2 oz bacon is a lot of calories...... VOILA! Noodles fried in 1tb coconut oil with some prepared curry sauce added. WOW.

I also made a vanilla pudding using stevia and this "gum" flour that the noodles are made from, 1 tsp is like 10 tsp of corn starch in terms if thickening power so I was able to use water and cream and a couple eggs and am very happy with the results. It won't kill me on the calories either. This means I will be able to make thick vanilla/chocolate shakes with very little effort

Just happy about my new found food tools!