View Single Post
  #113   ^
Old Wed, Oct-08-03, 11:25

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Fishberg
I wish you the MOST AWESOME TIME with those precious sweet potatos!
You just enjoy yourself. He would want you to. By being there, you may feel better yourself, but he would know there was a group of girls ready to have the trip of alifetime. We all know how hard it is to find great, moral, encouraging leaders today for our youth.
One of the things I still wrestle with (I share this in my grief support group) is that I was not there for Dad when he passed away. He insisted I stay here and do our son's big graduation bbq. I did. He went peacefully, and there was such a sweet presence of the Lord in his room. Family there said they had never experience anything as beautiful as that. To make matters more intense, it was Father's Day (last year). So I swallowed hard, told him goodbye and I love him the day before, and we celebrated our son...because Dad wanted us to.
Keep that in mind, that you and the girls need to do this. You hubby understands exactly what you are wrestling with. Thank God for a great guy like what you have!

Just wanted to say that.

Denise: Oh hon what a day you have in store for you. You are so good to Bandit!

Maureen: Great for you with the flowers. Another idea is once I said to give it to a lady who looked absolutely frazzled. One in particular had just finished screaming at her child. Got my blood up. Thought, "Hmm I wonder when is the last time someone told her how beautiful she is, how loved she is? There's a reason she's taking this out on this child she loves so much". Of course the clerk makes sure an exit is made from the store before handing them away. Another time, a lady had 2 black eyes. She looked so roughed up. No eye contact, shabbily dressed. Guess who got the flowers. Another fun idea is to buy a pkg of hamburger, milk and maybe a woman's mag. Tell the clerk to give it to that little old lady down there wearing ---------. Especially the little old ladies who are carefully buying their few pocessions. Maureen you are wonderful!

Meg do you make your own sf jello with splenda, knox and koolaid? I like it cuz there's no aspartame.

Stacy: horse auction?? My great g/f works at one locally.

Enough rambling.
We have a baby coming anyday, check out today's journal entry.
Annie