#7   ^
Old Tue, Oct-07-03, 13:04

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Back

Glad you got back also.
I dont post here as often As i should. That might help. I post mosty to another site. for i hate having to resign up on here.
Will. Two weeks ago. i went off Big time and i paid for it. 7lbs But have lost 5 of the 7lbs.
I was to start tom then and was so having junk and more carbs then i should have . I dint have my Tom but i did on Oct2. so that has helped.
Iam back in induction and 20 carbs.or lower.
Iam still losing SLOW with this.
The last 3 weeks and today have thought I will just do another low car, and keep carbs low and do maybe curves diet. that is in there book and see. Then say to self. will just wait till NOv. 1st and see what comes off. or maybe take to 1st. ofthe year.
Does any one else that has a slow weight loss feel like that??
Iam almost in 8 p. jeans. another 10lbs should do it.
i have to get 8 glasses of water down to and KEEP exersicing. that might help to.
Will just wanted to say hello to all and i should go to chat in fact will go there now.
Please tell me to keep going and it will move down.
Dont say this is way of life. we all know that. But u all can not say that u didnt do atkins or doing it now to NOT LOSE alot of wt. then we can maintain and see if low carbing is for us.
i know low carbing. is for me. just dont know if atkins is it. i might feel diff. when i see 5-1olb off by Nov. that will help. any one just watching DR> Phil and his weight loss group??Iam just to see how many will make it. by next year.
janet