#43   ^
Old Tue, Oct-07-03, 12:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/143/130 Female 64
BF:?/29.2/23-OMG
Progress: 68%

OH Man OH Man

My weekend, well Ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Had a high carb day on Sat..hehehe. I am not gonna beat myself up for it, for I knew well what I was doing. A friend came to visit and she bought over a lot of food. She is very poor and I just couldn’t see myself "insulting" her gifts and chose to appreciate what she brought. After all this is a WOL for me and not so much as a weight loss diet. Don't get me wrong I want to lose weight, but I am not gonna make myself insane about it.

The good part is that even though I must have consumed around 300-500 carbs (LOL), I did not gained anything. Surely, I didn't suffer any side effects. YAY. I just didn't lose anything Though, losing weight at this point is very slow, somewhere 3-5 pounds a month. According to that 5% per month --it’s right. *sighs*

Susan: Hope your doing better by now. I sure could borrow your thyroid.

Candles: Doing Great! Hey when you reach goal, send your weight lost this way, ok?

mdklimesh: How are you doing? Let us know, it’s been a few days since we heard from you.

Kim: Yah them veggies, argh! I am gonna have nightmares soon--them chasing me..lol. I put a little peppers in my eggs, gonna have celery for a snack and spring mix salads for lunch and dinner. Oh, good for you for skipping the chili

Ok gals, off I go. Good to hear from you. Keep going and I shall be checking your fitdays..haven't done it *yet*. So maybe I will throw another post with that..