Old Mon, Oct-06-03, 10:50
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 397/364/154 Female 5.5
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default At 348 Pounds I Need Some Serious Help And Support

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]
Hey you all i am Roch, i am a 35 and a single mum to a gorgeous 11yr old son. I weigh 348 pounds and have tried low carbing on 2 different occasions, i joined slimming world 2 weeks ago where i lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks but i know deep down that i am a serial carb addict and yo yo dieter and have been for most of my life. I have been fat all my life, i do not know what it is like to be abe to go swiming on the beach without a massive teeshirt on and everyone staring at you, or to wear shorts in the summer, or even to fly on a plane comfortably.
I am sick and tired of having a second rate life because of my size, so yesterday i decided enough us enough"TODAY I TAKE CONTROLL OF MY LIFE AND STOP KILLING MYSELF SLOWLY BY STUFFING CARBS NON STOP IN MY MOUTH". We all know that we should not drink poision so we do not do it, so why do i or we continue to eat carbs when we know it it no good for us.
This is really hard for me, today is my second day of induction and so far i am doing ok, but i would welcome any tips,advice sucess stories, menu`s and moral support to keep me on the straight and narrow and hopefully 2 months down the road, hooefully i will be able to be the one offering hope to all other low carb
newbies, so hope to hear from you all soon, take care, luv Rochxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
Sponsored Links