View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Oct-05-03, 21:06

Plan: Atkin's Nutritional Approach
Stats: 190/165/150 Female 68 inches/ 5' 8 1/2"
BF:39/32/25
Progress: 63%
Angry back... and bigger than ever

Hello everyone... I'm back, after a couple of weeks of not posting on the forum.
As you all know, I was on prednisone for a skin condition. Today (Sunday, Oct. 6, 03) marks two weeks completely off that crap! I have been eating a lot less than I've been on the prednisone, because prednisone tends to make you really hungry.
I have not lost any weight though. I've actually gained back all of the weight I lost in the first place. I'm NOT 173... not even close.

Everyone thought that once I went off the medication, the water weight gained from it would leave immediately. This is not the case. I'm still carrying a jug in my belly. Granted, it isn't as bad as it was... but the scale doesn't lie.

I've noticed being rather sweaty and hot lately. I've read where people experience a woosh after that. Also, I haven't been as hungry lately.

Last night we got take out. I had buffalo wings (I think that the sauce was sweet though, probably had some sugar), a green salad with blue cheese, and a grilled chicken sandwich with cheese and no bun. The chicken sandwich had sauteed onions on it too. Before that, I really didn't eat much of anything, because I was busy. I had cheese and a beef stick, and a cheeseburger no bun. That is not typical of the way I've been eating though. Most days I have an omelete with bacon or sausage and cheese for breakfast, some sort of meat and vegetable for lunch, sugar free chocolate for a snack, and a supper consisting of meat and vegetable, and usually some cheese. I'm following the Atkin's WOE, and I haven't cheated at all since the state fair!!!! That was in August!!! I also drink water... lots and lots of it.

Just some words of encouragement will do.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored Links