#7   ^
Old Sun, Oct-05-03, 19:27

Plan: See Food Diet :-)
Stats: 187.5/168.5/140.0 Female 61.5 inches
BF:Leg/Arm/Butt 2BIG!
Progress: 40%
Default BMR - how do you figure?

Thank everyone of you!!!

You listen to me vent and then give me good advice! This is better than a family!

How do you figure out the BMR? This is new to me. Could someone explain this?

This next part I am just rambling...

Sometimes I am very desperate. For those who do not know, I am a single mother who gave up ten years in the military for my ex. He wanted me to be a stay at home mother (he told me this after we were married) then he left me for a working woman!

If I lose about 10 - 15 more pounds then I can go back into the military (ARMY) and provide very well for my kids (My alimony runs out next month).

It is very scary out here alone with a teacher's pay to provide for everything. All the teachers I know are married or their kids are grown. Anyway, I hate whining. If I lose weight then I can make things work. The longer it takes me, the farther I will get behind in everything.

If I could exercise everyday I would. But, again, I could do that if I didn't have a job! LOL It is one big circle!!!

One Good thing ...I jogged 2 miles today and ....

YEAH I drank at least 80 OZS of water today!!! Even more because I added lots of ice each time and I did not count the ice!

Everyone pray for me. I do need it.

Again, I can't tell everyone how you have made my day better! Have a nice day everyone!