View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Oct-05-03, 08:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 259/223/148 Female 5'7
BF:No clue
Progress: 32%

I hear ya! I did so well for seven months and fell off...off and on for over a month!!! The good news is that the first couple of weeks, I still lost...a total of 2 more lbs. The other good news is that despite a daily pepsi and eating things like the bread on a ham & cheddar melt, pizza, sesame chicken, etc., I didn't gain back an oz! I attribut some of this to luck and some of it to my continued working out 5-6 days a week.

That being said, I am too close to my goal to let bad habits reestablish themselves. Yesterday was my first day back on induction (after several bad starts) and I know I'm back on it now (I can always tell when I'm in that place where I need to be) and looking forward to hitting goal in a few months.

As far as getting hubby to join you...the best way to make that happen is by example. My hubby said no way he was going to give up bread and that he would just do low fat, etc. Well, after seeing amazing results in me in only two months, he jumped on the bandwagon. He's lost a ton of weight and is now also doing the gym 5-6 days a week. He gets bored with the foods, etc, but almost never cheats at all! (I could count with fingers left over on one hand the times he has in the past six months.) That is my fault because I'm not a creative cook and he's been eating the same thing over and over for six months.

When your hubby sees how terrific you are doing, don't be suprised if he starts asking questions about Atkins

L