View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Oct-04-03, 14:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/125.5/130 Female 66"
BF:24%
Progress: 113%

I'm glad someone started this thread. My husband eats, eats, eats but doesn't gain any weight. He's 6'4" and weighs 160. I'm beginning to think he needs a visit to the doctor to see what isn't doing whatever it's supposed to.

Yesterday's menu (in case you have any suggestions):

Breakfast: 2 bagels smothered in cream cheese w/ a glass of iced tea w/ sweetener

Lunch / Snack: 2 liters Code Red Mountain Dew, 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, 1 small container of baked beans, 1 small container of cole slaw, and 1 roll. Three Wendy's Chicken Strips w/ Deli Honey Mustard sauce w/ 1 can of Mountain Dew. (Normally drinks this much soda but eats Wendy's Junior Cheeseburger and 5 Piece chicken nuggets w/ sweet and sour sauce OR Wendy's Bacon Cheeseburger meal w/ chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce)

Dinner: An entire box of Pasta Roni White Cheddar and Shells w/ small amount of sausage mixed in. 3 glasses of iced tea w/ 1 sweetener each. Normally has a can of corn or a can of spinach with shedd's spread for a late night snack but didn't last night.

I know veggies are sorely missing but it's like pulling teeth because the only veggies he likes are potatoes, canned spinach, onions and canned corn. Last Saturday, he ate 2 large twice baked potatoes that he made himself with bacon bits, sour cream and shedd's spread for supper (he hates butter).

Julie