View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-04-03, 13:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/234/200
BF:don't care!!
Progress: 24%
Default Ow! Oooo! Ouch! Feed me comfort food!!

Actually, no, DON'T pass me the comfort food!

To fill you in...Hubby and I are motorbike riders and we commute into the big city every day. Wednesday night a truck swapped lanes in front of us without looking and took us right off the road into the central reservation.

(Full, colourful story here: http://www.roundersonline.com/showt...30&pagenumber=1)

I am in a lot of pain from the accident but I want to be proud of myself for not giving in to the IMMEDIATE impulse to eat every single white flour/sugar laden/carb filled thing IN SIGHT.

Today I'm struggling. I so want those Bad Things and I'm really having a hard time staying away from them. They're all in my cupboard because hubbs eats them. He doesn't need to lose weight at ALL.

I'm dosed up on painkillers and muscle relaxants and all I want to do is eat the fast food/instant snack/high carb stuff in my kitchen. Argh!

On the good side, hubby is planning to buy me a dishwasher because he's realised that if I am incapacitated again, either by an accident or my MS flaring up, the dishes do not get done. He hates doing them so...dishwasher! Yay!!

Oh and the good thing, the ambulance guy took my blood pressure right on the scene of the accident and told me it was...wait for it....EXCELLENT! 122/77 - he was very surprised that it was good. I just grinned and said....Atkins.
Sponsored Links