Plan: The Zone, Fat Flush
Stats: 178.5/147.5/147.7 Female 64 inches
BF:more than enough
Progress: 101%
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieshops
pcsqueen,
I explained Atkins and what I could eat and told her to fix whatever she wanted for herself and I would take care of myself and family if her stuff didn't work. Of course, she didn't believe me, but I walked in with a cooler full of Atkins friendly food and when she tried to serve pasta and fresh homemade bread I just smiled and opened my cooler and fixed my own. Marie

Personally, I think this is the best advice I've read in a long time, Queen.

Just bring your own food, tell your mom, or whoever to not make too much of their food because you won't be eating it, and they are welcomed to have one of your steaks if they'd like.

Tell them about your past success on Atkins and the successes of all the people here you know on Atkins.

If they start to preach lowfat or preach chocolate cake, get up and announce "It's time for my exercise!" and take a long walk, even if you have to go around the block fifteen times.

Also, invest in a sturdy walkman and bring a bunch of favorite cds, I have found that sliding into headphones, closing my eyes and putting my feet up quickly lets nosy inlaws know that I am not in the mood for their mutterings or thinly veiled insults, also great stress reducer.

Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!

Jasmine