View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 11:59
Low Carb Cowgirl

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 210/174/145 Female 5 ft 5 in
BF:
Progress: 55%

Don't give up!! When I started I was weighing myself all the time and with daily weight fluctuations was getting discouraged. I would suggest you not weigh yourself for a month at a time and let the first benefit be the fact that you are feeling better. Another thing I did was to take a digital picture once a week and compare those, because even though I didn't lose as much weight as I thought I should, you could see it in the way my clothes fit. It is possible to lose inches instead of pounds. If you are sure you are following your carb intake correctly, then you might want to try the lyposis(sp) strips to make sure you are in ketosis, if you are, then don't be a slave to the scale. Just pay attention to wether you are feeling better and how your clothes are fitting. Sometimes I still lose nothing for two weeks then all of sudden lose 5 pounds over the weekend, then continue to lose a couple pounds through the week. keep your chin up and as long as you are feeling good, stick with it, results will come!