#4   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 11:07
SeeMyself

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Talking

Hi! wanted to tell you that I got up this morning feeling so great with myself! I have tried starting this diet before but never made it past 4:00! But this time I made it through a whole day and today promises to be even easier! I realize I could have eaten more yesterday, I went to bed hungry, but it was all the "right food" My husband was not any help at all, he went to the store and brought home hot dogs with larger than life "buns" and canned chili beans and a 12 pack of beer! But I didn't give up my stand! He's hungover and has a bloated belly today and I feel great! I really feel that because I had somewhere to turn, (this forum) and the excitement of having people like you who feel the same as me in this struggle to fight those carbs is what got me throught the day, as I mentioned before, I've never joined anything like this before, but, boy, it sure feels good to have someone to relate to this forum is really what I need, Thank you! I guess I need to start a journal now, do I post anymore here in this area or do I just post in the journal from now on, I like being able to talk with people who are doing this "low carb" way of life? Thanks again!