View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 09:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 359/318/250 Male 75 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

This advice that I offer is for everyone about everything for anytime! Do what is best for YOU at that time in your life. You are doing this WOL for a reason and I assume that you have done your homework and you know what will happen if you stray for one meal, one day, or one week.

You have to ask yourself if this is acceptable to YOU! This is not a quick fix WOL, it is a lifetime WOL. Some people need the psychological molding more than the physical eating adherence. Cheating, I hate this word, is something that some people need to continue on their path to happiness. In the big scheme of things, does the holidays totaly screw you up? Everyone will have a different answer for this and will act differently.

You have to decide for yourself if you are ok with stalling a little it, maybe a lot, maybe not at all. This could kill your great progress or be the catalyst for a great burn week.

Personally, I (keeping in mind the knowledge of how MY body reacts to what I put in it) weigh the pro's and con's of my decisions before I act and then do what makes me happy. This is a rule of life that I believe everyone should adhere to.

Find your Mojo and make it work for you!