Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 07:42
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

Welcome!
Gotta suggestion for you!
Check with your mentor who has obviously lost a great deal of weight (100 pounds is no small feat no matter which food plan you are on!) about her AVERAGE weekly meal plan broken down by days and further by meals. I have a dear friend on CAD who's reward meal is nothing like what I thought a "reward" meal would be. Heckfire! My "not reward" meals beat hers on almost every occasion! (I will put my Atkins brownie with whipped cream up against most of her "desserts".)
Then check with any other low carb plan member who has/had about the same weight as you to lose and check their meal plan.
Speaking only for me (and your mileage may vary!) there was something way ABOVE dieting when I found a program where I could eat good food in healthy quantity and lose weight on a regular basis.

I am no expert on any food plan. Not even Atkins which I have followed every day for almost 5 months. I learn something new every day. And I certainly have nothing against ANY food plan which works for you or any one else.

I am an expert on being morbidly obese. I do know that to be able to eat until full helps me to lose weight. I do know that my portions are way bigger than any of my failed diets in the past. And I do know I eat great food.

I wish you success on whatever food program you follow. Someone far wiser than me used this line in my early days on these forums and being the smooge that I am I borrow it often: all food plans work...but only if you work them!

Gook luck! I know you will find better health in whatever you do.