#1   ^
Old Thu, Oct-02-03, 00:28
Pending Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125/125/101 Female 152cm
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Starting again after going off this WOL for 1 year

I was following this WOE but stopped coz it started getting hard to stick to this as I started work.. I live in Singapore and there seems to be no LC products sold here at all... I cant be sure food sold from foodcourts here do not have added sugar or cornstarch... most of the time i'll ask being buying but to be sure, I'll stick to home-made food instead... this became increasing hard to adhere to as i started working, which is why i stopped this WOL..

im gg to start this WOL again and hope that this time round, i'll be able to keep going.... just some queries coz i've forgotten some rules oredi:

1) is green tea allowed?

2) is chrysanthemum tea allowed? (chrysanthemum flowers boiled with water and sweetened with saccharin)

3) doesn't burgers from fast food joints contain sauces that have sugar in them? so why is it ok to eat the meat patties of burgers?

4) do i have to limit the amount of saccharin a day? i cant find splenda here, other than "Equal", there's onli "Hermesetas" which is saccharin..

5) mushrooms are allowed on induction but fitday shows that the carbo content of oriental mushrooms is quite high. What kind of mushrooms are allowed - button mushrooms, japanese shitake mushrooms...?

6) if i go for buffet spreads at Ponderosa, Breekz and the like, can i take all the chicken, pork, beef, there? coz im not sure how these are cooked so i would not know if there are condiments i cant take.

7) is red chilli allowed? not red peppers but chinese chilli....

wld appreciate any1's help on the above.... thanx!!
Sponsored Links