View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Oct-01-03, 11:22

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 175/159.6/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%

Hi everyone. I don't know what to say, I'm just going through the motions. I really appreciate everyone's sympathy and concern for me, Bandit, and Gary. Last night at Open House, Gary didn't talk to me. Gary isn't talking to me period. I feel so alone. If he doesn't snap out of this, then I don't know about the wedding anymore. Our happy home is gone. I don't know when Gary will let me in. I want to help him, but I'm hurting too. I'm sure he is hurting much more then me, but now not only am I losing my dog, but I feel I'm losing my fiance too and our whole future together. I'm so depressed, angry and hurt. This tragedy will either bring us closer together or tear us apart. So far, it has torn us apart and I don't know if it will get better. Maybe it's too soon to tell. We just moved into our new house about a month and a half ago and we are planning to be married in Feb. I can't tell you how happy we have been since we moved in and now he isn't talking to me. I feel so helpless. I wish I could make him feel better, but I'm not doing so hot myself. I feel like crying again...

Oh well life as we know it goes on.

Annie: Glad you got your appt in for your mammogram.

Thenewme: Sorry that you lost your dog too. I am going to try and find your post.

Maureen: Exercising for 3 days in a row. I am very proud of you.

Alexa: Congrats on losing those inches. Keep up the bikeriding and rollerblading. I can't believe you also had a dog named Bandit. Sorry that he is gone too.

Susan: I'm sorry too about your dog. I guess there are many people out there who know how I am feeling. Thanks for posting the weights.

Liddle: Welcome to our group.

Karen: Don't worry about the SF treats. Just drink lots of water today. Sorry too that you lost your dog. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow.

Food for the day: tuna wrap, cheese, seeds, steak, salad

Exercise: Running with my dog in the park/Upper weights