#16   ^
Old Wed, Oct-01-03, 00:22
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 187/115/115 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi guys me again.

Denise--- So sorry to hear about Bandit.... I love my dog and would hate to know she is sick. I will keep you in my prayers. Also I posted my story as a regular thread if you click on my name it then it will show all the threads I have ever posted its the first one. I didnt know about the success thread at the time I posted that. Yes 70 lbs since january is alot but I was determined and focused.... had made up my mind on doing this. Thanks for the kind words.

want2bfit--- I am so glad you read my first thread that was written from my heart.

Annie Pie-- Thanks for the welcome... I would love to post pics but dont have my old pics on digital or have a scanner... I was just telling hubby he said we will try to get one soon...he always tells me that word.. soon.

Well guys tommorow is Oct 1...the first day of our challenge I am so looking forward to starting it... also it is starting to get a bit cool here at nights I look forward to the fall weather. That is my favorite time of the year... talk to you guys later.
Sponsored Links