View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 18:39

Plan: Primal/Paleo
Stats: 255/241/145 Female 5 feet 9 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

As far as the iron goes, I've heard different sides of the story (you know how that is). My pedi told me to start feeding Jakob iron-enriched rice cereal. I don't do this though because I have read (something by a doctor) that the the form of iron in the cereal is very hard to absorb. I've read that if mom is getting enough iron so is baby through the breastmilk...the form of iron is way more usable through the milk. But, what I do also is feed him egg yolk...high in iron and efa's. And he loves egg yolk...

OH, Jakob has been saying "mama' lately and really meaning it. Today he has been saying it when he wants my attention....so I know he knows what he's saying now! It so cool!

I've been stuck between 204-206 the last week and a half. Most likely it means in a week's time I'm gonna drop a few pounds. I usually do that....drop a few pounds, stay the same for a while, drop more pounds....we shall see. I didn't make my goal for the end of this month..but I am feeling very good. My percentage of body fat has at least gone down some.