Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 13:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/199/130 Female 65"
BF:33%
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymeejet
my comment about vigorous cardio not being good for the skeletal was assuming you were on your feet, your body taking a pounding. if your weight is supported, like swimming or bicycling, then your skeleton is of course no longer taking a beating.

You know, I have to comment on something. I started reading this whole thread and to be really honest I skipped about 200+ posts because I saw that you were really writing the same thing over and over again. Almost as though if you type it enough times we will finally believe you.

That isn't how debate works. You make a claim, you defend your claim. You haven't done that. Everything is based on your opinions. You have read books, you know some guy that is 70-80 years old and he is your dieting guru... (or so it seems) and many many other unsubstantiated claims. That is not impressive in a debate setting.

Do you have any formal education in the area of the human body?

I don't think you realize it but you do more to support the low carb/Atkins way of losing weight more than any pro-Atkins person I have ever encountered. That is due to your posting style.

You make these sweeping generalizations about "most low carbers...." and when I ask for sources you write posts not identifying who the post is to or what comment you are referring to. Who knows which posts you are actually responding to?

Convenient... however that is JMHO.