View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 13:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 232/157.4/145 Female 5'6.5
BF:...getting lower
Progress: 86%

Yvonne - maybe it is time to reevaluate and decide if the positives outweight the negatives. Positive - you have lost an incredible amount of weight! Negative - Feeling trapped...etc. I find writing a list like this can be helpful in decision making.
Maybe modify Atkins to fit your lifestyle? While this may slow the weight loss, it eliminates the stress of worrying about ketosis & reading every label on every item you pick up in the grocery store.
I have always had a hard time relating to the $$$ side of LC'ing. My dh is a meat & potatos man anyway, so I might see a $20 difference in the grocery bill now. I also do not buy all the LC convienence foods. I live by KIS - Keep It Simple. Mixing up the meats, finding new marinades, finding simple new receipes here on the board (if it has more than 10 ingredients, forget it!), eating some of my cheap favorites (the ddpq) but keeping them fresh by changing toppings...

I really hope you find in the end you want to stick with this WOL. I think the benefits in the end with FAR outweigh the problems.