View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 11:38
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 187/115/115 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Thank you guys for your welcome.... it is nice to join a forum of encouragment.

want2bfit- I started my healthy life style change the second week of January 2003... it all started in a movie theatre.... you can read my very first thread and I go into detail about how I got started. It has been a uphill challenge but oh so well worth it. I make healthy choices for me everyday and I run and lift weights too. I can not even begin to tell you the feeling and emotions I have from doing this. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but it was the most rewarding ....funny how good things in life dont come easy. Being thin for me has made a dramatic change in my life... I feel better... look better. But most importantly I feel good about myself that I finally did something I had been wanting for years. I knew the weight would come off if I just applied myself so I would challenge myself everyday and everyday I tried to make a difference for myself. You see I used to be a yoyo dieter and when I would fail I would fall hard... I would hate myself so I would go thru drive thrus eat everything in site cus I would think "what the heck I've already blown it". Little did I know I was piling on more weight and wasnt helping my situation. So I changed all that ... whenever I would "blow it" and cheat a little... I would do the reverse and work that much harder in running or stricter on food choices to make up for that cheat. Anyways I am excited about my life and even though I was overweight before it taught me how quickly you can put the weight on if you are not paying attention. So everyday I do. Thanks guys for listening.