Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 10:48
Fully Caffeinated

Plan: Back to Atkins
Stats: 298/228/160 Female 5ft9in
BF:?/35/?
Progress: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvonne326
I am so tired to dieting even on this low-carb way of life.

I am tired of shopping for food only to find that there is only a few items I can buy that aren't full of sugar, starch or artificial everything and that are on sale.

I am tired of doing my best and losing very little...and when frustration falls in...I fall off the wagon.

I am tired to always to think about everything I put in my mouth and wonder if it has hidden carbs that may just knock me out of ketosis.

I am tired of not being able to go out to a restaurant and have to ask "does this contain sugar or starch?".

I am tired of just being tired and frustrated.

sorry for this rant but its been a tough few days.

Just a thought...have you ever read the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet? You have two low-carb meas a day, but the part you might like is that the third meal is a reward meal... You eat your salad. protein, and low-carb veggies, but with it, you can HAVE a potato, bread even dessert. It just has to be eaten in under an hour.

If you feel deprived and can't stick to ALL low-carb, this might just work for you. I'd encourage you to look into it. It's worked for many people, and I'm considering it for myself.