View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 05:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Good morning everyone,

thenewme, welcome to the challenge and so glad you joined us. Annie is a very special person & inspires us as does Susan along with everyone else from the Sept challenge. You will get some real encouragement from them. You are doing an awesome job. Please do tell us of your journey to get fit & healthy ie:how long,your motivation,exercise,stalls,etc. Can't imagine the feeling of accomplishment you most be having.

Susan, I am not sore from the pilate tape. I am doing the motifications so I don't know if I'm doing it right or even sure if my body will ever do some of the things they show but I want to give it a try. When she says to bring your belly button to your spine I'm thinking Huh???? Just can't believe I'm exercising. This is 2 days in a row. My daughter just loves the WAP tapes. She has lost 19 lbs and 14 inches so she is motivated too.

I need to send out some thank you notes. They aren't for "traditional" gifts but for people who have given something of themselves. I often think about doing it but never actually do, so thanks Annie.

Hope everyone enjoys the day and has hearts full of sunshine. Blessings, Maureen