View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 04:25

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi Candles, Kim and Xerces!! So we all know what it's like to be busy busy parent I can see. I'm so glad you replied to the post. As far as a challenge, I still don't know. How about something simple at first - like making sure we get at least 64 oz of water??? I think support might be the real factor here. What do you think?

Well it's a cold Last Day of September here in Massachusetts! Hmmm i guess Xerces and Candles don't have to worry about that huh? Ohio Kim, maybe it's a little chilly there? I went to Cincinnatti in April for a training conference. It was awesome. I packed on several pounds eating Graeter's Raspberry Chocolate chunk ice cream and eating ribs at the Montgomery Inn. What a beautiful city. Maybe you don't even live anywhere near Cincinnati though.!!! Sorry to ramble!

Wow Xerces -- three kids as a single Mom! You must be SUPER busy. Congrats on losing 15 pounds! That's so great. That's funny that you got the age of your youngest wrong! That's just how busy you are huh?

Candles -- that's a cool name - where'd you come up with that? Do you make candles? Love candles? Congratulations on making the committment to get healthy. I think we can all be supportive of each other, lose some weight and make some new friends.

Time to go whip up some cream cheese pancakes. I can't wait to try them... found the recipe on the recipes forum here. Talk to you soon I hope!!

Susan