View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Sep-30-03, 01:04
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 187/115/115 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Annie count me in too... I just finished the September challenge on a different thread in which I was the one who initiated it. We all lost some weight and I was proud of all the girls. I still need a couple of pounds to go to get my goal. I found that being on a forum it motivated me and kept me accountable to others about my progress. I am excited about joining and want to do good and lose my pounds as well as maintaining it and I know that will be a struggle too... I dont want to gain any of that back.... I have worked so hard to keep it off and continue to work hard at that. Anyways here I am if you want me and I will check in and see how your doing.... talk to you later... bye P.S. I love the postcard idea,,,there are so many people I can touch and make them feel good by doing this... thanks for reminding me of how many people I love and care for and how just a postcard can brighten there day! This is going to be so much fun the work is figuring out who will get one first.. Later Annie.