#29   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 18:59
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 216/194/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hi Linilinda,

Welcome! I notice a difference in my dd Rebekah if I go too low. She gets crabby!! She's 9 months and on solids and some formula too. She still loves to nurse so I'm not in a hurry either. Easier than trapsing downstairs at night to make formula! And now that she's more "vocal" it's funny to see her reactions to every day things. She has her different sounds and inflections in her voice for certain things. She does say Mom and Mama a lot and other "words" too. She does look at me when she says Mom though so I'm pretty sure that one is ligit! Well it is to me anyway! It's funny when I ask her if we should go nurse she makes a cute little grunting noise. She sure doesn't like to lie still anymore though. At night she does to nurse but during the day she wiggles all over the place.

When you said your hubby eats 3-30 carb meals and 3-15 carb snacks is that 45 carbs/day or 135?? I sometimes get frustrated by counting ALL the time and wonder if I would lose if I just ate low carb. I've been doing it for two months so I know what's good and what's not. I guess I originally started counting to make sure I was getting ENOUGH carbs because of nursing.

Well, anyway I've got to run. Welcome to our group!

Teresa