View Single Post
  #178   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 18:41

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Thanks to everyone for the fabulous month. Can you all believe we've already completed our first of **twelve??** challenges?

It has been a hoot! Isn't it amazing to see how we all have held each other accountable, and not wanted to cheat knowing we were checking in soon?

Denise I see no reason to change your weigh in days. Do what's best for you. You are now officially lighter than you were one month ago at this time. That's a great thing!

Fishie: WOO HOO! Congratulations friend!

Maureen: What are pilates? Am I on another planet or something? Inquiring minds want to know!

Karen: Good job! Wow, it is slow and steady, like what we hope for. Not something to lose fast and then gain it back with interest! Keep up your good work my friend.

Alex: Wow! Is that from all the bike riding? I would think you'd burn fat, but then gain muscle! You are a true inspiration. Serious! Congrats to you for your success!

Chyna, Corrine, Lynda, Debbi, Gemma: We miss you! You are welcome to join us on the next post I'll have up in a few minutes.

Well here goes my stats:

Annie - start - 185 ---- NEW!: 181--up2 pounds, for a total month's loss of 4 pounds. Met month's challenge, thank God!
Maureen - start - 249 ---- NEW!:245
Chyna - start - 201 ---- NEW!:
Fishie48 - start - 206 ---- NEW!:202
Denise - start - 162 ---- NEW!: 161.5
Karen - start - 241 ---- NEW!: 239
Lynda - start - 214 ---- NEW!:
Alex - start - 193 ---- NEW!: 189
Susan - start - 158 --- NEW!: 150
Skyedon - start - 195 ---- NEW!:
Gemma - start - 150 ---- NEW!:
Debbi - start - 176 ----NEW!:

Thanks everybody, and I don't know how to close posts. So now here goes a new thread, and let's make sure we stay friends, true to ourselves, and...let's NOT do the M&M challenge, ok?
Hugs to you ALL! Annie-Pie