View Single Post
  #177   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 17:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Denise, thank you for those kind words. I thought of you today. I did my pilate tape and then my 1 mile WAP tape. Hope someday I will be able to do 1/2 of what you do and won't need my inhaler. I really hope that you will stay with us on the new challenge. You inspire me to move more. My daughter wants to do the 2 mile WAP tonight. Just because I don't want her to show me up I will probably do it.

It was cool here this morning so I put on my jeans. First time since about May and they actually fit and I was still able to breath!! That was cool.

I messed up somewhat today. After my treatment I got take out from the chinese buffet. I actually got there before they were completely ready so I sat and waited about 10 minutes the whole time thinking is this a sign to leave. I knew I would need to confess here. I was really aware of everything that went into the container. No rice but definetly some no no's. I'm not upset at myself, it was good and I'm just moving on. I didn't even finish it all so I will tomorrow for lunch. I used to finish the whole container and go back the next day for more so it was a really good experience.

Hope you all have a great evening, Blessings,Maureen

On a positive note, from those that have checked in
- NO ONE HAS GAINED FROM THEIR STARTING WEIGHT.