View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 13:32
Registered Member

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 198/198/145 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%

I had an experience that was kinda the same that threw me last week during the hurricane.

We live on a rural farm, so we lost electricity as well as water. We had some generators hooked up to the water for our cattle, but could not cook, because we use electric.

So we had to go eat out for about 1 week. For the first half of the week, there were only a few places open, and those places ran out of eggs, bacon, meats, etc.

I was beside myself, because I couldn't eat low carb for awhile. Well it finally got fixed, and we were able to eat better, but while we were going through this it was a hassle, and I ate as little as I could.

There were times during that week, I had to eat a small amount of bread, potatoes, anything to get some energy to deal with cattle etc.

So I know how you feel, I was never so glad to return to this WOL, and hopefully, will stay there.

Hope you had a great time in Mexico though, viewing your stats, I am sure the weight will peel off quickly, and you will be back to goal in no time!!
~Andi~