View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-29-03, 09:39

Plan: atkins
Stats: 231/191/150 Female 5 6
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default I needed this

Its funny how a topic that I needed came up today. I am just back from a few weeks of cheating. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and stuck with the plan until the surgery and I got messed up with the dextrose IV they gave me in the hospital. I was already struggling with the wol because I was starting to eat "Atkins Approved" bagels, bread, etc and that was my downfall. After induction, instead of adding vegetables, I added low carb bread products and I got seriously stuck and lost no weight. I was getting really frustrated, not in ketosis, etc. I think I am just one of those people who cant eat very many carbs at all. Plus, I am homebound recovering from the surgery and put that all together and a cheat was bound to happen.

Today I am beginning on induction again and I am also adding some weight training and walking. I started Jorge Cruise 8 Mins in the Morning today and I hope that the introduction of exercise might help me stay more focused. Thanks to all of you for your input. You are invaluable to me.