#23   ^
Old Sat, Sep-27-03, 20:56
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 216/194/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 31%

Jaybird,

I had my first official "carb blow out" day! I indulged in everything too. Remember I kept saying the cinnamon roll....Wellll I decided to have one and be done with it. But I made a whole day of it! I had brats on the buns (yes more than one), fries, and BBQ pork. Oh and a regular soda and frozen custard. Wow I wouldn't even want to KNOW how many carbs I had today. But the funny thing is I don't feel guilty at all becasue I have gone nearly two months with very little cheating. Surprisingly I didn't get bloated. Right back on tomorrow AM. The one thing I really notice though is how hungry I am when I'm not eating low carb. I could've ate a horse today! At least the horse would be low carb!! Sorry that was gross. I think the sugar has affected my brain! I got another LC cookbook today that I ordered. I now have 4 with one more on the way. The neat thing that it says is that having a base to return to is better than not having a base at all. Therefore when we have an occasional off day, and we will, that we have our guidelines to get right back on. If I never have a blow out day, I'd never be able to stick it out in the long run. My Birthday is the end of November, so that will be my next scheduled blow out. It just so happens that it's on Thanksgiving too so I get a double whammy for that one! Or should I say a single because they're both on the same day. No excuse now to have two days in Nov. But with Christmas in there too I'm sure that there will be a couple of higher days. Usually even on my higher days, I'm still well under 100. Considering my former carb addicted life style, I probably used to pack in 400-500 or more per day. Well anyway I've rambled on enough! Glad you're back on today. I will be tomorrow!

Teresa