View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-27-03, 18:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/180/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 26%
Unhappy New and ready to quit!

Hi everyone. Newbie here.I've been doing Atkins for about 6 weeks now. First I was using a bunch of Atkins products and not losing. So I heard that those aren't good in induction. So I stopped eating them. Still didn't lose. So then I learned that caffeine and nutra-sweet are forbidden and stopped that. Still didn't lose. Then I sound out I could only have 3 servings of Splenda a day. So I stopped eating too much Splenda. Still didn't lose. So then I found out I could only have a few oz. of cheese and cream. So I stopped eating them. AND I'M STILL NOT LOSING! I've lost three pounds total and that was right after I stopped eating the Atkins products. I'm bored and frustrated and angry when I see others losing (my in-laws lost TONS of weight and they ate breaded meat and cool-whip and cheated in lots of ways!). I'm on anti-depressants and am wondering if that's the problem, but from what I can see here, it's still possible to lose while on them. I even went off one of them for the diet. Now I'm just on Lexapro and Lamictal. I even exercise about 3 times a week.

Anyhow, I don't want to quit because I don't know what else I'll do. I'm hypoglycemic and I love not having blood-sugar attacks all the time with it.

Any suggestions out there? Sorry to start out my first post with a rant!

Thanks.
Sponsored Links