#21   ^
Old Fri, Sep-26-03, 19:18
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 216/194/145 Female 63
BF:
Progress: 31%

Jaybird,

It's been a long week for me too. My older kids were off school Wed. so we went to the River museum in Dubuque, IA. It was really cool! It's in partnership with the Smithsonian. Pretty impressive for the midwest! Nothing like Florida aquariums though. We spent 6 hours there so I got my walking in that day too.

Rebekah got her first tooth Tuesday. She's been really crabby today too. I think the other upper is coming in. I gave her some Tylenol. I hope it helps her feel better. I feel so helpless when I can't comfort her.

I've been "ok" with carbs but not great. We've eaten out more than usual so I haven't seen the scale move the past two weeks. I do have a sliver of bread and a bite of dessert when we go. I guess it's still better than I used to be. I've been frustrated and still craving a cinnamon roll. One of these days I'll just go ahead and get it and be done with it. I've noticed if I eat anything with sugar in it I get a buzz. Even a bite of a candy bar. So that deters me from the roll. It would shock my system waaaaay too much.

Well it was great hearing from you again.

Talk to you soon,
Teresa