View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Sep-26-03, 14:07
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

My food preferances definetly have changed. I'll see a cake or something and think "ohh that looks sooooo good". Then I'll take time to think about it and relize that it would probably be nausiatingly sweet, and really the last time I tried some it didn't taste as good as my mind built up.

Other things such as pastas are so-so. Some times I will crave certain specific things, but will only a small amount of pasta. Most of the time though I've found alternatives that are even better. For dinner tonight we're having lamb and turkey meatballs in marinara sauce on spaghetti squash.

Most carb thing (such as plain bread) seem to tasteless and boring looking I'm not tempted. With the LaTortillas I don't need much else

My worst thing is curiosity. I have never had Krispy Kreme donuts. There was some on sell today at the school though and I was tempted to get one, just to see what all the fuss was about. There is also a new Taco Bell grilled burrito that I am curious on how it tastes. I can usually control my curiosity, but occasionaly if someone gets a certain item I will try to have a bite or a sample. Once my curiosity is satisfied, I don't crave or want the object.