#74   ^
Old Fri, Sep-26-03, 11:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (Modified)
Stats: 242/216/155 Female 5´7
BF:shrinking!!
Progress: 30%

Ana Cecilia:
I am goign thru hell right now. I was supposed to get paid (unemployment wage) this month, about 1500 Usd. Did not get paid. I was first unemployed in November 2002, when my ex boss told me that he did not have a place in the enterprise for me to GROW, and tht he thought it was better for me to go on and look for a job that I really deserved. I took them to court, won the case, but did not get paid untol 4 months later by them, and also by the government for unemployment. I t was really bad. My credits are extremely bad, I owe them sooo much money, that I get stressed all the time, I get depressed, and every time the phone rings or my dorbell rings, I start fricking out.
My husband`s salary is low, because he laso quit his job in March, and did not find anything until April, and of course did not get paid until the end of that month. then, in March I started working in Nestle. I knew it was only going to be for 3 months, but thank god it lasted 4. My job ended in July 18.
Here in Europe, everybody leaves on holidays during july and Agust, so U knew that it was going to be imposible for me to start working until september. It's now september, I have been to a couple of interviews and I hanven`t had any luck.
we had a good level of life, and now, we don`t even get to the end of the month. My fridge is almost empty, plus I owe lots of money everywhere.
I am frustrated, my DH is getting depressed because he says that now we live worse in here, with no future spectatives than when we lived in Mexico (High Class).
Is frustrating, many days I just cry and ask God to please help us out. But this is life - money comes, money goes. So the best thing is to really try to not think about the problems we have because for the moment can`t be solved, and also try to find a solution, a way out.
My solution for the moment, is to loose weight so I can get a job. I have been discreminated because of my weight. At least I have time now to get focused and get in shape.
I really think that if It wasn`t for this diet, I could be really really depressed. This diet helps to fight depression, and I have to say, that is helping me a lot by the moment. Really Ana Cecilia, don`t envy me, we all have problems, some stronger, others lighter, but they are there.

about the dogs I have Tina -who is an Italian Pointer. Odie -who is a snow dog Samoyedo, and Roxy - who knows what she is, I found her lost in the steet and picked her up. She is the sweetest dog you'll ever know.
Do you have any pets?

---------------------------------------------------------
HI DEB!!!!
You found us!!! Great!!! Welcome to the thread!!!
are you married? do you have children? Do you work? let us know more about you!