View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Thu, Sep-25-03, 17:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins (Modified)
Stats: 242/216/155 Female 5´7
BF:shrinking!!
Progress: 30%

I began doing the PILATES workout for dummies Yesterday. I could not do it completely, and I am sore!!! But at least I did it!!! I downloaded it from KAZAA LITE, and now I have it in my disk drive. Before I go to bed I will record it in a CD so I can watch it on TV and do it, of course

About the water....I drink 4 liters of water a day. I keep the water with me every where I go. No diet sodas, no coffee, no tea, just plain and cold water. As soon as my bottle is empty, I just refill it.

I am happy today, because I am finally back in ketosis PURPLE. It took me 4 entire days!! Next time before I cheat, I will think twice about it, or more!!!

I have been waiting for two months for a mayor event this weekend. I am going to a BBQ and see all my Ex-collegues from Nestle. They know that I have been on a diet, but they do not know that I have already lost 9 kilograms since the last time they saw me (18 of july). Hope they notice my weight loss.

Othe thing that happend to me today, is that for curiosity, y grabed a long sleeve shirt that I had hanging all summer and tried it today...I could botton it!!! Plus, it wasn't tight at the bottom....I am soooooo happpy! :yay
: