View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Sep-25-03, 03:41

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

Hi! Thanks for this thread and the awesome graphics! wow I might need to talk to talented Marebear! lol

I am starting out this fitness challenge with the flu! Today will be day 3 that I have been physically unable to exercise due to illness....dang aliens! lol

I commit to myself and the other challengers (once I am better)

Do 50 minutes of step aerobics at least 5 days a week.

Do Ab workout 6 days a week.

do an hour of cleaning per day (is exercise! 3 flights of stairs here!)

My past excperience with exercise... well I was in the marching band in both High school and 2 years in college. I am 28 so it wasnt ages ago or anything...lol 4.5 years ago I found myself in the worst health of all times and at my highest weight ever, at the time 272. I joined a nearby newly opened gym for women. I was in such bad shape at first the all I could do was walk on a treadmil at 2.0 for 10-15 minutes each day. within 5 months I had lost 51 pounds and was running a 10 minute mile! lol I also lifted weights 3 times a week, did circuit training 3 times a week, aerobics 5 times a week and kick boxing 2 days a week. I'd never felt so good or so healthy ever. However I started to feel run down and no matter how hard I tried I wasnt able to work out anymore. I went to a Dr because I was terrified and Low and behold... I was pregnant! I was sick for all the 9 (10) months and gained 60 pounds. I lost 40 with the birth of my child. I had excess water in there. Being a parent was stessful and needless to say I never recovered and never took care of myself again until recently. SO I started Atkins end of August and 1 week later started a step aerobic video at home by weeks end I was able to get through the whole thing. Now I am sick but hoping to get over this soooon! and YES this is the short version... I am talky!

I would eventually like to add to this or change it up a bit but for now here it is.