View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Sep-24-03, 11:57

Plan: was Atkins now SB
Stats: 200/197.5/175 Female 5' 10"
BF:42/42/23
Progress: 10%

As a child my mom said I was a gluton. I loved to eat. I would eat my lunch and then eat again when my dad came home for lunch!! I still love to eat
Luckyly I wasn't fat as a kid or a teen. I didn't have any problems getting attention from boys & even did some modeling, yup I was a looker. I admit love getting attention.

The only benefit in being fat is that I could eat whatever I wanted and not care. I gained weight in my first marriage, I was HUGE. THen I left him and the weight came off all by itself and I was thin again.

I'm with my 2nd husband now and we both gained weight since we've been together (8 years) I quit smoking in 1996 and started packing on the weight.

In my case I think I hit a comfort zone where it didn't matter what I looked like, cut my hair short for convenience and bought comfy clothes, didn't care if they were flattering.

Both DH and I tried to lose weight prior to this WOE, counting calories & fat & STARVING until we cheated and never lost any weight on those plans.

I went blond in 2001 and started growing my hair long again, I started to care about my looks again. We STarted this WOE in March and since I've started losing the weight I won't wear unflatering clothes & I enjoy the attention I'm getting again. My DH is really hot now too!! He gets lot of attention as well

I've rambled long enough!