1 stick Pepperoni, Dry 'stick'
1 whole large egg -- hardboiled
6 ounces beef eye of round, roasted
1 serving salad, My Usual Dinner
2 tablespoons Dressing, Zesty Italian, Kraft

Calories: 1773
Protein: 103.3 g 23%
Fat: 116 g 58%
Carbs,Fibre: 72.3, 13.4g 19% dang that Suzanne Somers!!

Measurements: not in this lifetime well, not this month anyway.

Weight: 1st thing, AM
before TOM 195
yesterday 190
today 191.5

Activity: Up and down like a yo-yo at work (good thing the printer's the length of the building away); ditto for the ancient dawg to the door at home. Really should do something more, say, structured. Ah well, league 10-pin starts next week, at least I'll be hefting a 12-pounder regularly >grin<

Thoughts:
- Trying the *Somersizing* as a personal experiment; want to see how hard it is (to allow carbs but no fat, e.g.) and if perhaps it will have a positive effect on my stress levels, the perimenopause I've been recently blessed with and the amorphous cravings and stubborn weight gain I've had since I quit smoking (well, the last few months anyway). Have only just started the Somersizing 10 days ago, then (for fun, definitely) I was "blessed" with TOM all of 8 days ago so haven't been weighing myself. A pointless exercise in frustration, weighing myself during TOM.
- the Somersizing feels strange after being an AtKid for so very long. The No-Fat/Hi-Carb meals, though infrequent and restricted to no-fat dairy and unprocessed whole grains, feels heretical in many ways. I will admit to enjoying fruit, tho nothing with it, like whipped cream. Sure blows out the carb count, though... we'll see how it goes.
Sponsored Links