#1   ^
Old Tue, Sep-23-03, 20:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/166/165 Male 5'11
BF:i don't know
Progress: 98%
Question my appetite is back, where is this coming from

Help!

I started Atkins in March and have had very good success. I didn't worry about eating healthy early on, but have modified my eating habits over the past 6 months to less fat, more vegatables. I am almost to my goal weight and still losing slowly. I've increased my carb intake slowly and seemingly had things under control. The carb increase is coming mainly from nuts, an occasional sugar free snack and I have also been eating Atkins morning start bars (instead of bacon and eggs all the time) for about 6 weeks which is not something I was doing the first several months.

This past week I am hungry an hour or two after every meal. I just didn't have this problem before and am stumped as to what happened to cause this?

One other thing, I am excersizing more now than I was before, usually an hour or so every other day, riding my bike a lot or doing something with weights. I have steadily increased this activity in the past couple months. I don't notice a difference on days when I excersize as opposed to days when I don't.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing all this hunger? I've tried to maintain my eating habits but having this hunger all the time is getting to me. I am losing a pound or so every three weeks, so I know if I eat more, weight lose will stop and I am determined to meet my goal.

I appreciate any ideas or thoughts anyone may have.

Thanks,

Bill
Sponsored Links